Welcome to the yoga studio at Serenity Eco Guesthouse - Canggu, Bali. We provide all level (beginner-intermediate) yoga classes every day. Built in 2010, our space offers beautiful scenery away from the busy streets surrounded by trees, nature, and permaculture gardens. When you join our classes, you become part of a loving, health conscious, and friendly community. People of all ages, skill levels and backgrounds are welcome with open arms.
As seen on:
Click on the button below to book a yoga class online (valid for Serenity yoga members only):
Registration on a first come first served basis. It closes once the class begins. Come EARLY to avoid disappointment.
WALK-IN CLASS = Rp. 120,000 IDR
5 CLASSES = Rp. 500,000 IDR
20 CLASSES = Rp. 1,600,000 IDR
7 DAYS UNLIMITED = Rp. 900,000 IDR
30 DAYS UNLIMITED = Rp. 2,200,000 IDR
WALK-IN CLASS = Rp. 80,000 IDR
30 DAYS UNLIMITED = Rp. 1,900,000 IDR
AERIAL YOGA: Aerial Yoga combines traditional mat yoga with postures suspended in soft fabric hammocks. With the help of gravity and the hammocks, we can playfully explore floating, fluid movements and create space in our bodies without compressing our joints and spine.
ASHTANGA: Guided class following the sequence of asanas strictly in the tradition of Sri K Pattabhi Jois, linking the postures together in a Vinyasa. A traditional and dynamic practice with a deep relaxation at the end of the class.
BEGINNER: For all those who want to start their yoga journey. Become familiar with the fundamentals of a yoga practice, and receive more detailed instructions in the poses.
CHAKRA FLOW: A chakra based Vinyasa practice with a changing theme each week (i.e. grounding, opening up, core strength, heart opening). The class ends with Pranayama and Meditation.
CHAKRA SODHANA MEDITATION: Is a meditation technic that helps to purify the chakras. Done through the concentration of each chakra: visualizing each chakra's colour, shape and also repeating the root mantra of each chakra.
CREATIVE VINYASA: Creative Vinyasa is the extension of Vinyasa Flow where the movement is branching out from the usual sequence of Vinyasa. This class aims to bring out the happiness within you and to set yourself free and "dance" your body with the rhythm of your breath.
CORE STRENGTH VINYASA: Deep, vigorous and energizing Vinyasa, for core strength, flexibility, alignment, and awareness. You’ll get every inch of your body working together to build all-over strength and capability, beginning right from your center!
DETOX FLOW: Feeling sluggish? Twist it out! Release toxins and leave this class cleansed, glowing and rejuvenated
DYNAMIC HATHA: involves more vigorous movement than the other Hatha classes and is designed to work up a sweat by moving with the breath to detoxify the body and center the mind. The class move through dynamic sequences to condition the core and pause to deepen into the poses to let go of deeply held tension and bring the heart rate back to normal.
HATHA: Slow paced practice with emphasis on strengthening and loosening up the body and increasing concentration to stable, regular breathing. With Hatha Yoga practice your body will feel open and strong, your breathing unobstructed and your mind calm and quiet – ready for seated meditation.
HATHA FLOW: Slow paced Hatha (flow), aimed at strengthening, lengthening, loosening and relaxing the body and mind.
MINDFUL VINYASA: A grounding, mindfully paced hatha flow. Bring an open mind to this beautiful flow which weaves Pranayama throughout the class. Learn how to unify the body, mind, and breath. Use your breath to organize the mind, whilst the body is led through a mindfully paced flow class. Perfect to start your day in a conscious way whilst energizing the body. This class is suitable for beginners to advanced yogis who are looking for a meditative flow practice.
PRANA FLOW (VINYASA): is a diversely influenced yoga practice synthesized by Shiva Rea. Accessible for all levels and body types, Prana Vinyasa explores body alignment through fluid, primal and circular movement.
POWER YOGA: Power Yoga is a fitness-based Vinyasa practice. An offshoot of Ashtanga Yoga, it has many of the same qualities and benefits, including building internal heat, increased stamina, strength, and flexibility, as well as stress reduction.
RESTORATIVE: Complete relaxation, centering of the breath and body, aligning the physical and mental by practicing mental stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time. Allowing the body and mind to rest and restore.
TANTRA FLOW: is a gentle lunar practice. Accessible for all levels and body types, the practice is cooling, relaxing, and designed to prepare you for restful sleep.
VINYASA: Vinyasa means "Connection of movement and breath". Vinyasa Yoga is a dynamic sequence of breath-synchronized poses. A fluid and flowing practice to open and strengthen the body and mind.
YIN YANG: This class starts with an energizing, uplifting practise which then transitions to a deep, peaceful practise helping you feel rejuvenated and balanced for the rest of the day.
YIN: Slow-paced practice in which poses are held for 5+ minutes. Targeting the connective tissues, ligaments, organs, immune system, bones, and joints. Yin Yoga combines aspects of Hatha Yoga, the concept of the meridians in Chinese medicine, Taoist philosophy, and Buddhist meditation techniques.
YIN RESTORATIVE: This class is the combination of two slow-paced style of yoga that provides a gate-away to a way of life filled with more relaxation, greater mind fullness and, less stress.
CREATE YOUR YOGA RETREAT... PERSONALIZED JUST FOR YOU!
1. All class passes and memberships are non-extendable, non-transferable and non-refundable without exception.
2. Registration is open 30 minutes before the class and closed 5 minutes after the class started.
3. If you arrive after the class starts, please wait at the door until the teacher lets you in.
4. Please turn-off your phone during the class. Photos are allowed post-class.
5. We provide yoga mats and other properties except yoga towel. Please bring your own yoga towel or Sarong to put on the yoga mat and please put the hall properties back on their proper place after uses.
6. Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to join classes.
7. Students age 10 -16 years old receive a 50% discount on walk-in pass.
8. Joining yoga membership does not include pool access.
9. No pets are allowed in the class.
10. Serenity Yoga is not responsible for any items stored or left behind and any lost at our studios. Please make sure to keep all belongings with you.
11. Do not force your body if you are sick, serenity is not responsible for any risks and injury.
12. All participants are required to use a yoga towel or sarong when joining yoga, if participants do not bring a yoga towel or sarong, the participant will not be allowed to attend the yoga class.
13. During the yoga session, the participant is not allowed to take off the shirt, to respect other participants.
What to bring :
1. A bottle for drinking water
2. Yoga towel or sarong (required)
We thank you for honoring our studio policies!